Thursday, November 20, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY

  • I am thankful for the Scripture Iris chose for this Thankful Thursday! 
"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.  O LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever!  (Psalm 30: 11-12)

  • I am thankful for my MIP's happiness and calm.  
  • I am so thankful that God has brought a life's passion and placed it in His purpose!  
  • I am so thankful to meet Nadine IRL!
  • I am thankful for my friends and family who are now officially "Writing Warriors."  For those who will be ministering to a MIP in a State Prison by writing to this new Christian as he steps from "mourning into dancing" even while still in prison.  If you have been called to a prison ministry--please let me know and email me!  Join God's "Writing Warriors" and bless this new heart!
  • I am so thankful that the LORD inhabits our praise (Psalm 22)
Thank you Iris for faithfully giving us the opportunity to start each Thursday in the presence of our Lord!  




11 comments:

Denise said...

Bless you sweetie.

Unknown said...

Happy Thankful Thursday.
Blessings...

Anonymous said...

I love Thankful Thuursday! and Wordless Wednesday! In fact, I'm loving your blog, period! I am thankful that God has placed in your heart the desire to transparently share your journey with us on so many levels. You are helping to change lives. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

someone else said...

Hi Diane, I've been reading back over your posts and I need to say thank you. There are so many nuggets of encouragement here. I'm thrilled that your son is doing so well. I'm finding myself in the process of relinquishment, and your words are helpful.

~*Lisa*~ said...

I to am Thankful for that verse! Happy Thankful Thursdays. Blessings!

Bonnie said...

I had to read down a bit and find out who your MIP is. The tears it brought to my eyes to read the post just two down from today's. Took me back so quickly... What an awesome, awesome blessing to be able to put your #1 at #1 and be there. I can't speak to your journey, only to mine and if it was anywhere near as long and as tough, my heart breaks and sings for you all at the same time. May this road remain straight for a LONG time for what sounds like some much needed rest!!! Blessings.

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

I am so glad I found your blog through TT. We have a long road ahead of us when our teen hits adulthood (long story) and I am so thankful to read your story. It really encouraged me that healthy parenting is possible in many situations! Be blessed!

Cheryl said...

I love the scripture! Great Post~Happy Thankful Thursday!

Sherrylinn said...

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Saleslady371 said...

Hi, Diane:
God, indeed, is using you for His glory! Thank you for stopping by today and thanks a bunch for praying for my family.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Blessings,
Mary

Michele Williams said...

Great post! Thank you for sharing.