- I am thankful for the Scripture Iris chose for this Thankful Thursday!
"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever! (Psalm 30: 11-12)
- I am thankful for my MIP's happiness and calm.
- I am so thankful that God has brought a life's passion and placed it in His purpose!
- I am so thankful to meet Nadine IRL!
- I am thankful for my friends and family who are now officially "Writing Warriors." For those who will be ministering to a MIP in a State Prison by writing to this new Christian as he steps from "mourning into dancing" even while still in prison. If you have been called to a prison ministry--please let me know and email me! Join God's "Writing Warriors" and bless this new heart!
- I am so thankful that the LORD inhabits our praise (Psalm 22)
Thank you Iris for faithfully giving us the opportunity to start each Thursday in the presence of our Lord!