Monday's Musings on Blogging
- Those who never blog--will never understand!
- Blogging with a cup of coffee is a good start for every day!
- What did I do before I started blogging!
- Blogging provides a global network of resources, experience, and just plain fun people!
- Meme's are good ways to get to know one another (I've been tagged by Cindy)
Accent: I'm from Minne-sooooooo-ta, regularly make hot dishes, and say "Pop" instead of "soda." However, unlike the movie, Fargo, I do not own a woodchipper!
Best personality trait: Just like a golden retriever, I'm loyal! *(However, unlike "Fido", if my hubby scratches my tummy in just the right place....I'm just as likely to bite as I am to kick my leg!!!!)
Chore I hate to do: Housework! That's a no-brainer.
Dad's name: Donald
Essential Make-up/skin care products: It oughta' be a law--never, NEVER, answer the door or leave the house without being fully dressed! And that includes my face for goodness sake! Besides, it is a universal rule, the moment I leave to do a few errands without it--I run into that special someone (you know the one...the high school crush, my hubby's favorite former girlfriend!)...and walla! I'm hosed!
Favorite Perfume: Amierge by Givenchy
Gold or silver: Both
Hometown: Born in Grundy Center, Iowa (yes, there IS such a place!), grew up in St. Cloud, Minnesota, and now live in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Interesting fact: I don't know who my biological father is.
Job Title: Like many of you, "Doer of many things!"
Kids: One daughter (25), Son (23), Son (14) Foster Daughter (30), 3 adorable foster granddaughers!
Living Arrangements: For the moment, we live in a western suburb of Minneapolis, on 2 1/2 beautiful acres. My daughter and son-in-law are currently living with us (Yippee!) . I say "for the moment" because my husband daily threatens it is time to "downsize!" We've been looking, but can't find just the right place for 5 people, three dogs, 2 mice and a boat! Downsize! Ha!
Mom's birthplace: Minnesota
Number of apples eaten in the last week: 7
Overnight hospital stays: 3 births, 1 pnemonia, 2 kidney stones, 3 migraines, 1 ovarian cyst explosion and 1 mental health vacation!
Phobia: Since menopause: Heights and tiny spaces (like elevators!)
Question I ask myself a lot: Will I ever get it all done!?!?!?
Religion: Christian. I grew up Assembly of God (charismatic) and my husband grew up Catholic. Knowing these two would be hard to blend, after we got married, we decided to attend a (BGC) Baptist church feeling that would be a good compromise as it is Bible teaching and practices traditions.
Siblings: I am the oldest of five: 4 sisters (one deceased) and 1 brother
Time I wake up: 6:35 a.m.
Unnatural hair color: I have been known to say, "The only mistake God made--was me not being a natural blonde!" So I'd have to say--my natural color (brunette) is unnatural! Although, in an early attempt to be blonde--I managed a soft tint of green highlights!
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Anything with hair on it!
Worst Habit: Procrastinating
Yummy Food I make: My kids love my spaghetti
Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Blogs are fun! Try not to have fun at Tuesday's Guess it!
- Blogs make you smile.
- Blogs make you laugh out loud!
- Blogs make you cry with joy!
- Blogs educate.
- Blogs inspire.
- Blogs are profoundly moving.
- Blogs motivate.
- Blogs challenge.
- And.....blogs are interactive! Just click on any of the underscored words and you will be blog-surfing! And you have my seal of approval for each blog highlighted! Oh--and one more thing, TAG--you're it! Let us get to know you a little better....post the ABC meme or choose one of your own. We love visiting! We love blogging!