Tuesday, April 18, 2006
TAG! I'm it!
I've been tagged! :) I'm so excited! I love a good blog-game. Cindy and Lisa have double-tagged me; I must list six random things about myself, and then tag six more people. They have instructed me to "First post your six things, then you go to six other blogs and let them know they are tagged and to find the details on your blog." Not one that likes to disappoint, here goes!
1) I have 24 children.
My husband and I have been foster parents to 21 children over a 12 year period during our marriage. Add that to our 3 birth children--and you have more than a quiver full!
2) I graduated from college just last May. Yes, it's true--with my first attempt at college, I received a MRS--after marrying my college sweetheart! 31 years later, I graduated with honors with a B.S. in Psychology and am currently working towards my Master's Degree.
3) I have been a guest soloist for our State's Republican Convention.
4) I hate, no that's H.A.T.E. housework!
5) I am the oldest of five children. Although, my sister who is only three years younger than me--often reminds me that I am older than God himself! Don't 'cha just love little sisters?!!!!
6) I am addicted--yes, that's A.D.D.I.C.T.E.D to blogging! I have thoroughly enjoyed the process and have been blessed by getting to know so many wonderful people--yes, that's Y.O.U! :)
I am tagging: Berrymom, Julia, Saija, Aggiejenn, Heartsjoy, and Cherry Pie. Come out....and play! I double-dawg dare you! Tag--you're it! ENJOY :)
Posted by Diane Viere at 10:43 PM