Monday, August 09, 2010

Can you say, PRE-ORDER NOW?

I can't tell you how excited I am to read Carol Kent's next book, Between A Rock And A GRACE PLACE.

If you haven't read Carol's previous books, When I Lay My Isaac Down and A New Kind of Normal, please...get them both now! Read them while you await the arrival of her most recent book, set to be released on 9/17/10 (according to Amazon).

You can pre-order OR order ALL of her books by going to:

http://astore.amazon.com/settinbounda-20

You will never be the same!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I just gave the first one to Kev, will send him the second when he's ready. Didn't know she had a new one out. Wonderful books.

kpjara said...

I love CAROL KENT! I love the way she writes and her ability to teach. I've been a fan for years now. I'll definitely pick this one up.