Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TACKLE IT TUESDAY!

Breaking News!

After months (and months) of hard work and serious prayer.....the new web site for Setting Boundaries (with your adult children) is now LIVE!

This has been a HUGE tackle project....and my partners in this ministry have done a WOO-HOO kinda job!

I'm excited for my blogging friends to visit Setting Boundaries. Please feel free to stay a while...get to know Allison Bottke, sign up for the FREE webcast on January 22, check out our new theatrical scenarios (like the one right under "Partners in Prayer for our Prodigals") and listen to the official Setting Boundaries song by J. Brian Hill, "Draw A Line."

Thank you for sharing in this momentous occasion with me....God is so ALWAYS good!

He has turned "my wailing into dancing" (Psalm 31: 11)--a project only God can tackle!

Please help me spread the word...so many parents are hurting...

Please visit other TACKLE IT TUESDAY posts here.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

YAY! I'm off to the gym, but will definitely be back to check out your new baby. What a birthing process!

Karen said...

Sounds wonderful! I will check it out...

Toni said...

I don't have grown children - but great job on such hard work! Nice to see a goal finally come together!

Veggiemomof2 said...

Great Job!