Tuesday, March 11, 2008




Raw vulnerability is shared  in this post! 

Ladies and the occasional gentleman:  After decades of never, that's N!E!V!E!R! letting anyone see the inside of my cupboards, my nightmare has become a reality.  We are having our kitchen refaced and the carpenter came yesterday to remove the cabinet doors and drawers.  This leaves......nothing but the guts of my shelves exposed.  I hate it!  

The clutter is dizzying, the compulsion to hide is very real!  So in honor of this weeks Ultimate Blog Party, I thought that I would do the ultimate in sharing....display to all of cyber space the mess I have always tried to hide.  Nothing like baring your soul during a party! 

Typically, today's post would be a Tackle It Tuesday--and if I really wanted to transform these photos, I would attack each cupboard with a vengeance and clean things up.  However, I'm 
w-a-a-a-a-a-y too busy blog-hopping to start any project that big.  

So there you have it in a nutshell; this blogger has been exposed.  

A little like truth or dare????  Hmmmmmm....which do you pick?  Your turn!

5 comments:

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Hi Just stopped by via the blog party. The cupboards don't look that bad. Anyway have fun at the party.

Monkey Giggles said...

If it makes you feel any better your cupboards are not half as bad as mine. UGH! hmmm I will pick dare!

Sista Cala said...

They have been doing an efficiency study at our work place. The first thing they did was remove all cabinet doors and drawers. The point is we would have a lot less clutter if it wasn't hidden from view.

Dawn said...

Oops - I made a big comment below on the previous day - check it out. I did the language quiz =- no surprises. What really tickled me is the "don" "Dawn" discussion. My pettest peeve!

Dee said...

Thanks Nothing Diane, It looks good to me.....You haven't seen a disaster until you've looked in my cabinets and closets, doors hide many a thing!
Dee