Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Welcome Emma and Katie!

Kristen and Grandma Dawn are celebrating the birth of Kristen's new little girls! I want to join in on this fabulous celebration; I want to say PRAISE THE LORD for His answer to our prayers!!!!!

For an update on these little miracles, you can visit either or both of their sites: suffice it to say....this pregnancy has been difficult. I join them both in their belief that God has done a wonderful thing and removed all of the obstacles that science seemed to be suggesting.

Click on over and take a look at these beautiful little miracles! The photos are amazing!

But before you go, click on to listen to this moving video by Kenny G, playing Johannes Brahm's Lullaby.



I'm certain that Grandma Dawn and Kristen will be singing this lullaby to these two little beauties in the coming years....as they are gonna need their sleep! Grandma Dawn and Kristen that is! :)

AND....Grandma Dawn, you're gonna have to change the subtitle of your blog to Grandmother of FIVE!!!!

Lullaby, and good night, with pink roses bedight,
With lilies o'er spread, is my baby's sweet head.
Lay thee down now, and rest, may thy slumber be blessed!
Lay thee down now, and rest, may thy slumber be blessed!
Lullaby, and good night, your
mother's delight,
Shining angels beside my darling abide.
Soft and warm is your bed, close your eyes and rest your head.
Soft and warm is your bed, close your eyes and rest your head.
Sleepyhead, close your eyes. mother's right here beside you.

I'll protect you from harm, you will wake in my arms.
Guardian angels are near, so sleep on, with no fear.
Guardian angels are near, so sleep on, with no fear.

May God continue to bless Emma and Katie, their mommy and daddy...and of course, their GRANDMA!!! and GRANDPA!!! We love you all!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I thought of that two days ago, when I changed my years of marriage. But then I decided to wait to be sure everything went well. You're right - today's the day. Good eyes!!

Myrna said...

What a SWEET video! I, too, have been following the story of Emma and Kate. What a blessing that they are here. I pray that all continues to go well for all of them--Mother, babies, and family.

thank you for stopping by my place.

Just Me said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a GREAT comment! Definitely been thinking on the topic's these days of God's love..and how do we address sin?? So..you gave some great insight - loved the visual. Oh..the clip of the babies on your blog is way too cute! Such innocence..