Monday, December 17, 2007



Introducing......

Raul (pronounced Rah-ool)

We have a winner!

Raul is a 9 year old Dutch Warmblood that captured Katie's heart the minute, the second, the nano second she saw him. He is 16.2 hands with an amazing temperament....with some pretty fabulous moves to boot!~
He's a keeper!

And, Dawn, although he is traveling home first class, it did not involve an air transport! He is being delivered cross country, riding very comfortably in his very own stall on a trailer transport! He is somewhere in South Dakota this morning and will be arriving at his new home today!
That's today!!!!!
And speaking of arriving home, WELCOME BACK Dawn from your fabulous trip to Paradise! I know reality is a bit of a shock, so be careful to ease on in!

Happy trails.....to all of you! Thanks for sharing in our joy! Now that the horse adventure is secured...I'm off to get ready for Christmas!

7 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Diane,
Well, "WELCOME BACK HOME" to you from yall's Horse Hunting. I'm glad your daughter found her Horse. He is a beautiful Horse and I know she is proud of him. I hope you have fun getting ready for Christmas. I'm still not ready. But, I'm guess I'm ready as can be tho. Thanks for sharing yalls Horse Adventure with us. I'm glad yall enjoyed the time together. Take care my friend and have a great Monday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and congratulations on a successful trip. He is gorgeous! Do you think he'll be cold in new home?

By the way, what did you think of Temecula?

Tammy said...

Thanks for visiting me today, Diane!

What a gorgeous horse Raul is! Oh, Katie is a lucky girl...I would love to some day live on some acreage and have horses!

And yes, Dawn is a friend of mine too and good advice to her! :) I remember having a hard time easing into reality after coming home from Hawaii, as well!

Blessings to you this Christmas!

Dawn said...

I know less than nothing about horses, but he is a beauty. Coming down from South Dakota seems like a long way around! Will he live at your house?

I have had a hard time today trying to re-enter real life. I stayed home today, by plan, and ended up with a massive headache. Dad had called me in Hawaii to ask me to play the organ for a funeral today. So that took up a lot of the morning.

Then I had the kiddoes for a couple of hours this afternoon so Kristen could get some rest.

Thanks for the great advice!

AngBreidenbach said...

Hey Diane,

That is one gorgeous horse! We have a 16 hand horse named Chief. He's a cross Pinto with Morgan. We don't have all the horsemanship you all do, but our horses like to trek around the Montana mountains.

Angie

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Diane,
I'm just dropping by to let you know when you have time to stop by. I have a "Bodacious Award" waiting for you. I hope you enjoy it. Take care my friend and have a great Tuesday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

C. H. Green said...

He's awesome!