Tuesday's "Tag....You're it!"
Monkey Kisses has tagged me--I'm it!
"Here are the rules as passed on - Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!"
1) I have 24 children.My husband and I have been foster parents to 21 children over a 12 year period during our marriage. Add that to our 3 birth children--and you have more than a quiver full!
2) I graduated from college--May, 2005. Yes, it's true--with my first attempt at college, I received a MRS--after marrying my college sweetheart! 31 years later, I graduated with honors with a B.S. in Psychology and am currently working towards my Master's Degree.
3) I have been a guest soloist for our State's Republican Convention.
4) I hate, no that's H.A.T.E. housework! I say that with the deepest respect to Barb, winner of Hidden Treasure, 2007 Homemaking Blog Award, who's inspiration is not lost on me! I just can't do it!
5) I am the oldest of five children. Although, my sister who is only three years younger than me--often reminds me that I am older than God himself! Don't 'cha just love little sisters?!!!!
6) My favorite animal is a horse, my favorite color is purple. My favorite beverage......Diet Coke, my favorite food to make.....Spaghetti, because my children insist, it is the best spaghetti ever made--anywhere! Thank God they haven't ever dined at Diane's Place for any of her Sunday dinners!
7) I am addicted--yes, that's A.D.D.I.C.T.E.D to blogging! I have thoroughly enjoyed the last 15 months of blogging and have been richly blessed by getting to know so many wonderful people--yes, that's Y.O.U! :)
What's Up, Buttercup?
Sit With Me Awhile
The Broken Cup
And to round out some of my newly discovered blogging friends that I met through the April Blogging Party, Monkey Giggles.