Monday, January 22, 2007

Share the Love!

Look what I found?

Share the Love Blog Awards by One Womans World

What a great opportunity to nominate blogs that touch your hearts! The categories include:

Best Humor, Happiest Blog, Best Writing, Best Site Design, Most Inspiring, Blogger You'd Most Like To meet, Most Thought Provoking, Woman Power!, Best Commenter, and Blog You'll Never Stop Reading.

I can't resist!

I'm on my way over to Share the Love to re-read the rules and what-not about this really cool Award. You can even visit last year's winners; which is fun (and necessary, because last year's winners are precluded from this year's winning).

We all love an "adda-girl" or "Way to go!" Click on over to Share the Love and submit your nominees. Nominations are being accepted from Thursday, January 25th, 2006 by email at onewomansworld(at)gmail.com until midnight on Wednesday, January 31st.

Don't delay! Share the Love!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cool idea. I think I need to check that out too.

Heather Smith said...

I'll have to check this out! I'll have to check out the getaway too!!

Barb said...

I saw this, too, and I've saved it in my favorites for when I have time to go over and really read the rules. It sounds like such a good thing!

Linda said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for you encouraging, wise comment. You cannot know how very much it means. I love this community of bloggers for so many reasons, and the encouragement I have received is a huge one.
Your blog is wonderful. I will visit again.

Brigitte said...

This sounds great!!! I will go and have a look see.

Brigitte said...

BTW, I am loving your new look Diane!!

Cheryl said...

New to me...must check it out!