Tuesday, September 26, 2006

From my view

Believe it or not, I have caught the infamous Mr. Nasty Cold Germ man from my dear blogging friend! I have spent my first three days in Disney's Grand Floridian doing my best to hydrate, medicate, and placate this nasty virus--to no avail. However, I can't think of a better place to be sick!

Because my visit to Disney World is limited to my room with , for a step-by-step visit to Disney World Theme Parks, I defer to the most amazing like-you-are-actually-there...tour guide, Rocks in My Dryer. As you stroll through Shannon's week long bloggity-tour, you will enjoy all the activity and fun to be had at Disney! And for those of you who are room bound with Mr. Nasty-Cold-Germ-Man....there are at least 15 channels of Disney fun on your in-room TV. What more could a sick girl ask for!

From my point of view-that's not a bad way to recuperate! Room service, lap top connected to high speed internet, and a room with a view--almost seems spa-like! Now if I can just get rid of my nasty, invisible, but very present room-mate, maybe I can actually step into the pool! Until then, I will be curling up in my very comfortable bed and continuing my journey with "Maranatha." Can't wait to see what happens next.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Sorry Kristen sent her nasty germ so far away to catch you! But what a great place to be, if you have to be confined to your room. Hope you get to the pool before you leave. How long are you there? How's Curt's job search going?

Kristen said...

Oh, BUMMER! That man just picks the worst times to invade! I'm really sorry! :-(

tam said...

Well, if you must be sick at least you are where the laundry is unseen, the dishes are all done and you can sleep/read/recuperate in style!

Praying for your health!

Anonymous said...

I hope you manage to evict that nasty roommate before your stay is over. At least you're suffering in style. :-)

Praying for your restored health!

C. H. Green said...

Sorry you're sick. Hope you get to feeling better. I've been swamped with work since Tuesday. It seems it comes in either feast or famine form. Cuts in on my blog visiting for sure.