Friday, June 02, 2006

Some Friday Fun!

While doing some morning blog-surfing, I discovered a really interesting link. Did you know that you can test the Readability of your blog? C.O.O.L! That's cuh-000000000-l! (As you can see, my results indicated I don't use enough multi-syllable words; just practicing!)

At KebMillardAsks, I discovered that Blog Training Camp started yesterday. The field trip was to Juicy Studios where we all test the readability of our websites. It only takes a few minutes--try it! I'm not sure what we will be doing with this information, but on this tired Friday morning, it jumpstarted my day!

So, while I wait to see what medal I am contending for at the Blog Olympic Training Camp--I think I'll take a nap. As many of you know, since I am now 52, I do what I want and I feel like a nap! Maybe I'll take my dictionary with me and do some four syllable research! That should be good sleeping material!

5 comments:

GiBee said...

Oh, man ... I'll have to try this out. I'll probably get nailed for poor spelling and punctuation!

Heather Smith said...

I'm gonna check this out! Have a good one!

Carol said...

It says I'm writing on almost a 4th grade level.

When I grow up, I'll go take the test again.

Meanwhile, will you explain Blog Olympics to me? I get the gist, but can't find anything with specifics.

C. H. Green said...

My writing is on a 5th grade level. LOL. Maybe I should indeed market it as Young Adult.

Anyway, HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BELATED LADY. I WISH YOU MANY MORE.

C. H. Green said...

Well, I went back and checked, and I scored 83 percent. So although I missed the Olympics, and I write on a 5th grade level, I think I'm ok.